Scorpion, Part One
Previous | Return to the Episode Guide | NextRead the Review | Read the Parody
Episode Title: 'Scorpion, Part One'
Episode Number: 326
Synopsis: "Voyager reaches Borg space and finds a narrow corridor free of Borg ships...but the corridor proves to hold an even more deadly menace. Janeway proposes an alliance with the Borg to get through the space and combat the new threat, over Chakotay's vehement objections. She beams over to a Borg cube, which is attacked, dragging Voyager away as it flees."
Original Airdate: May 21, 1997Credits
Written By: Brannon Braga
Directed By: David Livingston
Can't get enough of 'Scorpion, Part One?' Check out the following merchandise:
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Third Season' DVD - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' Companion - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Third Season' DVD - Amazon.ca
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 3' DVD - Amazon.co.uk
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 3' DVD - Amazon.de