Worst Case Scenario
Previous | Return to the Episode Guide | NextRead the Review | Read the Parody
Episode Title: 'Worst Case Scenario'
Episode Number: 325
Synopsis: "Torres discovers a holodeck scenario set early in Voyager's mission, in which Chakotay leads a mutiny and takes over the ship. It proves so popular with the crew that Tuvok, who had written the story as a training exercise for security personnel, is convinced to finish it. But when he tries to do so, he discovers that Seska has made some deadly changes in the program."
Original Airdate: May 07, 1997Credits
Written By: Kenneth Biller
Directed By: Alex Singer
Can't get enough of 'Worst Case Scenario?' Check out the following merchandise:
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Third Season' DVD - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' Companion - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Third Season' DVD - Amazon.ca
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 3' DVD - Amazon.co.uk
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 3' DVD - Amazon.de