Episode Title: 'The Catwalk'
Episode Number: 212
Synopsis: "When a lethal neutronic storm approaches faster than Enterprise can escape, the entire crew takes shelter in the most heavily shielded part of the ship - the maintenance shafts inside the warp nacelles - for several days. They also provide refuge to a group of aliens who aren't entirely upfront about themselves."
Written By: Mike Sussman & Phyllis Strong
Directed By: Mike Vejar
- Scott Burkholder as Tagrim
- Aaron Lustig as Guri
- Zach Grenier as Renth
- Danny Goldring as Alien Captain
- Brian Cousins as Alien Lieutenant
- Sean Smith as Alien #1
- Elizabeth Magness as Crewman #1
- Rumoured to involve a group of alien officers from the Takrit Order taking control of Enterprise while an ion storm rages outside. It's up to Archer and his crew to take back the ship from the intruders. (October 15, 2002 - TrekToday)
- 'The Catwalk' took eight days to film, with the shoot running from Wednesday, October 23, to Friday, November 1. (October 06, 2002 - TrekToday)
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- monkee - monkee's place - 9/10
- CJ Carter - ScoopMe!
- 'Keckler' - Television Without Pity - A
- Matt D. - Trek5.com - 3/5
- Litsa Guevara - TrekPulse - 4.25/5
- O. Deus - TrekWeb
How would you rate 'The Catwalk'?
33.5% - (401
29.2% - (350
Wasn't able to see it
16% - (192
9.6% - (115
Didn't want to see it
6.1% - (74
2.9% - (35
2.4% - (29
Read the Review