Episode Title: 'Dawn'
Episode Number: 213
Synopsis: "Trip Tucker is alone on a test mission aboard Shuttlepod One when he is fired upon by a territorial alien and forced to land on the night side of a moon. As he tries in vain to contact Enterprise, he discovers his alien foe has also made an emergency landing nearby, and the two nemeses must contend with each other as the extremely hot rising sun threatens their survival."
Written By: John Shiban
Directed By: Roxann Dawson
- Archer must work together with the Arkonians, a militant species not on good terms with the Vulcans, to rescue Trip after he crash-lands on a moon in their territory. (October 25, 2002 - TrekToday)
- Began seven-day production schedule on Monday, November 4, with most of the shoot taking place on sets representing the moon's exterior. (November 16, 2002 - TrekToday)
- Zho'Kaan was named Sha'Khana in an early draft of the episode.
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Paul Pytlik - Lowerdecks.com - 8/10
- Tim Lynch - Psi Phi - 5.5/10
- C.J. Carter - ScoopMe!
- Samuel T. Cogley - Subspace BBS
- 'Keckler' - Television Without Pity - C
- Litsa Guevara - TrekPulse - 4.5/5
- O. Deus - TrekWeb
How would you rate 'Dawn'?
20.9% - (216
20.8% - (215
Wasn't able to see it
15.9% - (165
13.7% - (142
13.3% - (138
Didn't want to see it
7.5% - (78
7.5% - (78
Read the Review