Episode Title: 'Bounty'
Episode Number: 225
Synopsis: "A Tellarite bounty hunter captures Archer intending to turn him over to the Klingons for a substantial reward. Meanwhile, T'Pol is infected with an alien pathogen that unleashes her primal Vulcan urges."
Story By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga
Teleplay By: Hans Tobeason and Mike Sussman & Phyllis Strong
Directed By: Roxann Dawson
- Jordan Lund as Skalaar
- Michael Garvey as Captain Goroth
- Ed O'Ross as Gaavrin
- Robert O'Reilly as Kago-Darr
- Captain Archer will reportedly be captured by a bounty hunter after the Klingon Empire puts a price on his head. (March 12, 2003 - TrekToday)
- Will air in an Enterprise double-bill with the season finale on May 21. [Update, March 28: Now scheduled to air on May 14.] (March 12, 2003 - TrekToday)
- Production on "Bounty" ran from Wednesday, March 19, to Thursday, March 27. The bulk of the shoot took place in the interior of Skalaar's Tellarite shuttle, where actors Jordan Lund and Scott Bakula spent three-and-a-half days filming. Other scenes were shot on the bridge, a Klingon vessel and the decontamination chamber, which was put back into service for two days for the shipboard sub-plot featuring T'Pol. (March 29, 2003 - TrekToday)
- Robert O'Reilly played Klingon Chancellor Gowron in The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine.
- Mike Sussman: "Michael Westmore did a fantastic job updating the Tellarite's look, just as he did with the Andorians. I particularly like how the new makeup manages to evoke the deep eye sockets of the original design. I wish I could put up some images... you guys are just gonna have to wait for the show!" (April 01, 2003 - TrekToday)
- Jordan Lund: "We had a great time re-visiting this race, and hopefully we've been able to capture the spirit of the original, with a few updated touches." (April 01, 2003 - TrekToday)
- UPN Synopsis: "After contracting a virus on an away mission, T'Pol begins to prematurely experience severe symptoms of Pon Farr, the Vulvan mating cycle in which she has to mate or else die. She begins to make advances on Phlox as well as Reed in her burning desire to mate, forcing the crew to find a solution. Meanwhile, Archer is kidnapped by a bounty hunter who has been hired by the Klingons to bring him back to their planet where a bounty has been put on his head for escaping from their prison (from the "Judgment" episode)." (April 09, 2003 - TrekToday)
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
How would you rate 'Bounty'?
29.1% - (207
21.2% - (151
18.3% - (130
Wasn't able to see it
9.4% - (67
8.8% - (63
7.4% - (53
Didn't want to see it
5.3% - (38
Read the Review