Episode Title: 'Terra Nova'
Episode Number: 106
Synopsis: "The Enterprise crew alters course to investigate the mystery of Terra Nova, a legendary Earth colony whose inhabitants mysteriously disappeared decades ago. But when they arrive, they confront descendants of the colonists who have become more alien than Archer could ever have imagined."
Story By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga
Teleplay By: Antoinette Stella
Directed By: LeVar Burton
- TV Guide Description: "Archer's determination to solve the mystery of Terra Nova, a legendary lost deep-space colony, leads to a tense encounter with a tribe of human-hating cave-dwellers."
- Erick Avari previously appeared as B'Ijik in TNG's 'Unification, Part One' and as Vedek Yarka in DS9's 'Destiny.'
- Rumoured to feature an old Earth settlement, Terra Nova, which was colonised by Earth before fast interstellar space travel was possible. After the initial group of colonist settled down, Earth wanted to send a second wave of colonists, but the inhabitants of Terra Nova refused. Shortly thereafter, all contact with the colony was lost, and as the planet was nine years travel away, no investigation team was ever sent. Now, Captain Archer and his crew go to investigate and see if there are any humans still left. (October 02, 2001 - TrekToday)
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Colin 'Zeke' Hayman - Fiver (Parody)
- 'Hercules' - Ain't It Cool News - 2.5/5
- Richard Whettestone - First TV Drama
- Jason Bates - IGN Sci-FI - 3/5
- monkee - Monkee's Place - 8.5/10
- Tim Lynch - Psi Phi - 6.5/10
- Matthew R. Heitzer - ScoopMe!
- Rob Adams - Section31 - 7.5/10
- Michael Hinman - SyFy Portal
- David E. Sluss - The Cynics Corner - 6.5/10
- Jacqueline Bundy - The Trekker Newsletter - 7/10
- Matt D. - Trek5.com - 3/5
- O.Deus - TrekWeb
- Gisele La Roche, - Voyager's Delights - D+
How would you grade 'Terra Nova'?
36.8% - (807
21.8% - (477
17.3% - (379
Wasn't able to see it
12.4% - (273
6.2% - (136
3.3% - (74
Didn't want to see it
1.9% - (42
Read the Review
Read the Parody