Site ColumnsBy Lisa
June 5, 2002 - 10:25 PM
If you're looking for something to eat up a few moments of time, you can do worse than head over and have a look at Ninjai.
Ninjai is an online action-adventure series, and its all in flash animation. It follows the adventures of Ninjai the little Ninja as he travels across the ancient world. It's atmospheric, well animated and has some great voice acting and music.
I just watched the first episode, and I can't wait for some more.
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-Is there money in the future?
-Answer a Mirror Universe question.
-Why do Engineers never become Captains?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
On May 30th, we published an article based on a report of Robert Beltran's (Chakotay) appearance at Page's Bar in London (story). We would like to make it clear that Mr. Beltran disputes the version of events posted in the report and feels that it presents a very inaccurate report of his statments.
All of us here at TrekToday would like to apologise to Mr. Beltran and his fans for any offence of inconvenience caused by this article. This statement has also been added to the bottom of the news item in question.
Today's Television Listings
- At 8:00pm (7:00pm Central), UPN will be showing Enterprise's 'Strange New World'. Here's how the official site described the episode:
Tucker, Mayweather and T'Pol go on a research mission to a seemingly uninhabited Earth-like planet where they become infected with hallucinogenic flower pollen that sends their imaginations into a state of paranoid overdrive. When a violent storm strands them on the planet, Archer must find a way to save them before they turn dangerously on one another.
More information can be found in the Trek Nation episode guide.
- TNN will be showing TNG's 'Force of Nature' at 8:00pm Eastern Time and 'Hide and Q' at 11:00pm.
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series's 'The Way To Eden' at 6:00pm Eastern Time.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series's 'The Squite of Gothos' at 10:00am Eastern Time, 'Where No Man Has Gone Before' at 2:00pm, TNG's 'Firstborn' at 3:00pm, DS9's 'A Simple Investigation' at 4:00pm, and Voyager's 'Riddles' at 5:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing TNG's 'Suspicions' at 16:00 GMT and Voyager's 'Lifesigns' at 17:00. BBC2 will be showing TNG's 'Contagion' at 18:45.
- In Germany, Sat.1 will be showing
- In the Netherlands, V8 will be showing TNG's 'I, Borg' at 18:00 CET. Thanks go out to StarTrek.nl for this!
- In Australia, Channel 9 will be showing Enterprise's 'Dear Doctor' at 23:00 in NSW and QLD and at 00:40 in all other states. Thanks go out to Sci-Fi TV Schedules International!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- TNN will be showing the Next Generation episodes 'Inheritance' at 8:00 p.m Eastern Time, with 'Haven' at 11:00 p.m.
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series episode 'The Cloud Minders' at 6:00 p.m Eastern Time.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series episode 'The Naked Time' at 10:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m Eastern Time, with TNG's 'Bloodlines' at 3:00 p.m, DS9's 'Business As Usual' at 4:00 p.m and Voyager's 'Dragons Teeth' at 5:00 p.m.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show TNG's 'Rightful Heir' at 16:00 GMT, with Voyager's 'Investigations' at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!