The Killing Game
Previous | Return to the Episode Guide | NextRead the Review | Read the Parody
Episode Title: 'The Killing Game'
Episode Number: 418
Synopsis: "The Hirogen take over Voyager and force the crew to enact violent scenarios on the holodecks in order to study both the behavior and the technology; crewmembers lose their memories and reenact scenes from Klingon history and World War II. While Janeway and Seven break out of the World War II scenario and try to stop the Hirogen, Chakotay and Paris lead the Allied forces against the Nazis."
Original Airdate: March 04, 1998Credits
Written By: Brannon Braga
Directed By: David Livingston
- This episode originally aired as a two-hour telemovie, while it may have been split up in two parts for later airings.
Can't get enough of 'The Killing Game?' Check out the following merchandise:
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Fourth Season' DVD - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' Companion - Amazon.com
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - The Complete Fourth Season' DVD - Amazon.ca
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 4' DVD - Amazon.co.uk
- 'Star Trek: Voyager - Season 4' DVD - Amazon.de