Series: 'Deep Space Nine'
Episode Title: 'Paradise'
Episode Number: 215
Synopsis: "Sisko and O'Brien crash on a planet settled by humans who have rejected technology, led by a charismatic woman who isn't quite honest with her followers about the price for their corner of the galaxy. When she attempts to keep Sisko and O'Brien there, they expose her."
Original Airdate: February 13, 1994
Story By: Jim Trombetta, James Crocker
Teleplay By: Jeff King, Richard Manning, Hans Beimler
Directed By: Corey Allen
- Julia Nickson-Soul as Cassandra
- Steve Vinovich as Joseph
- Michael Buchman Silver as Vinod
- Erick Weiss as Stephen
- Gail Strickland as Alixus
- Majel Barrett Roddenberry as Computer Voice
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Derek Dean - Fiver (Parody)
- Tim Lynch - Review - 6.5/10
- Jamahl Epsicokhan - Star Trek: Hypertext - 3/4
Can't get enough of 'Paradise?' Check out the following merchandise:
Read the Parody