News BulletsBy Amy
September 29, 2000 - 1:28 PM
- According to the Daily Buzz at Another Universe and the Hollywood Reporter, the movie 'X-Men', starting Patrick Stewart (Picard) is due for video release on Nov. 21.
- Kenneth Silber at Space.com has recently reviewed Star Trek: Voyager's 'The Haunting of Deck Twelve'. He says the episode "a clever mix of horror, humor and low-lit atmospherics" adding that in particular he found Neelix's apparent lack of a grasp on his story added to the charm.
- Fandom is on to day six of their countdown to the start of Star Trek: Voyager's season seven, today looking at Neelix, with Seven of Nine in the spotlight the yesterday and the Doctor the day before.
- Doug Wilson, a regular news contributor here, sends word that he's trying to get Deep Space Nine re-runs re-instigated on Fox in the Philadelphia area. If you are interested in helping Doug, you can petition the station at Fox Philadelphia or contact Doug himself for more details.
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles has awarded LeVar Burton (Geordie LaForge) its first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award. Burton, who is currently in his 18th season of hosting Reading Rainbow'' on PBS, was presented his award by Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Meryl Marshall-Daniels. For more information, the full press release can be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.