Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
January 28, 2002 - 11:55 AM
- A question and answer session with Totally Games's David Litwin has been posted over at 3D Action Planet. Litwin talked about details of the company's upcoming 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander,' including battle damage, lighting and modding. Read his answers here.
- The Armchair Empire has weighed in with its preview of 'Bridge Commander,' including several screenshots. Here's an extract from the article:
The perspective of the combat will not be from an over-the-head outside the ship sort of camera view, or cockpit view here, but from the captain's chair of the starships at players' disposal, in this case Galaxy and Sovereign class starships.
To read more, head over to the Armchair Empire.
- 41 new 'Bridge Commander' screenshots are up at GameSpot, while Voodoo Extreme have also posted several more here.
- According to a post on the official site's gaming boards, the version 1.1 patch for 'Star Trek: Armada II' is expected to be released today.
- PC Gamer Web has given the recently released 'Armada II' a fairly positive review. "The Star Trek series has persevered over a great many years of trials and tribulations," the site said. "While the games typically don't give an accurate description of the fun that can be had from an episode of the series, this one comes as close as any." In the complete analysis the game was awarded a score of 8 out of 10.
- Decipher has posted a new Star Trek CCG cryptogram here.
Thanks to Blue's News for most of these!