News BulletsBy Christian
September 25, 2000 - 11:23 PM
- StarTrek.com is organising another fan interview, this time giving you the chance to submit questions to 'Voyager' Production Designer Richard James. Information on how to submit questions can be found on the official site's front page.
- Randall D. Larson at Fandom has put up an interview with Neil Norman, famous for his rock and roll interpretations of science fiction soundtracks. In the interview, he talks about scoring films, working with celebrities, and recreating original soundtracks.
- A few days ago, Fandom started counting down to the premier of Voyager's 7th and final season with a series of articles, each featuring a different Voyager crew member. TodayTom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeil) was in the spotlight, while previous instalments have looked at B'Elanna Torres (Roxanne Dawson), Tuvok (Tim Russ), Chakotay (Robert Beltran) and Kathryn Janeway (Kate Mulgrew).
- Space.com has recently added a somewhat belated review of Star Trek: Voyager's 'Lifeline'. Reviewer Kenneth Silber says that "Lifeline" is a well-crafted, well-acted, psychologically astute episode. It adeptly mixes humor and emotion, while avoiding the mawkishness that sometimes rears its head on the series."
- And available at the Mothership is another review, looking at Volumes 15 and 16 in the Original Series DVD series. Reviewer Jeff Bond awards the discs an A.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.