News BulletsBy Caillan
May 25, 2002 - 1:33 PM
- Andrew J. Robinson (Garak) will be chatting at StarTrek.com at 3:00pm PDT on May 30. Go here to submit questions.
- Enterprise theme performer Russell Watson won the Best Album and Best-Selling Classical Album awards at this year's Classical Brits, according to the BBC.
- Calgary Sun critic Kevin Williamson awarded Enterprise the Best Cliffhanger award in his article reviewing the past season. Thanks to N. Thanatos for this!
- Gisele La Roche has posted her reviews of 'Fallen Hero' (B minus), 'Desert Crossing' (C minus) and 'Two Days and Two Nights' (B plus).
- The credits for 'Shockwave' and the Enterprise June schedule are up at Psi Phi.
- The Psi Phi Book Database has been updated with cover art for Part One, Part Two, and Part Three of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers 'Foundations' trilogy, and an excerpt from Part One.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) recalls working on the independent film 'Free Enterprise' in his latest column.
- As mentioned in Thursday's bullets, the John de Lancie who recently passed away was not the actor known for his role as Q in The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager. However, it was in fact Mr. de Lancie's father who passed away. Our condolences go out to the de Lancie family at this difficult time.
- An interview with Pen Densham, executive producer of UPN's new Twilight Zone, can be found at Sci-Fi Wire. The Twilight Zone will fill the post-Enterprise timeslot this fall.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.