News BulletsBy Michelle
May 24, 2004 - 8:07 PM
- StarTrek.com has a video interview with John Billingsley (Phlox) about the last day of shooting Star Trek: Enterprise for the third season.
- VRRRM has a transcript of Patrick Stewart (Picard) on The View last week to promote The Lion In Winter.
- Business Wire reports that Atari has signed novelist R. A. Salvatore to develop an upcoming action adventure video game, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, to be voiced by Stewart and Michael Clarke Duncan. The game, scheduled for release in fall 2004, is set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe.
- Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher)'s blog reveals the cover art for his upcoming autobiography, Just A Geek.
- Andy Robinson (Garak) has donated crew jackets from Judging Amy and Cobra to be auctioned off by Sid City to benefit Alexander Siddig (Bashir)'s alma mater, St. Andrews.
- Creation has announced a charity brunch and auction with celebrities at their Las Vegas convention August 1st. Celebrity attendees tentatively include Nana Visitor (Kira), Linda Park (Sato) and Tom Hardy (Shinzon).
- DVD Answers reports that Paramount Home Entertainment has announced a release date for the two-disc special edition set of Star Trek: Generations: September 7th, 2004.
- Monkee has reviewed last week's episode of Enterprise, "Countdown".
- StarTrekFans.net has a chat with Tim Brazeal, head of SaveEnterprise.com.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.