Site ColumnsBy Lisa
February 24, 2002 - 4:22 AM
For some reason, I'm on such a pasta kick at the moment. I can't stop eating delicious bucket-loads of the stuff with creamy sauce. Carbonara is my current favourite. Its just so... flavoursome.
Did anyone else have a great big snowstorm today? This afternoon, millions of tiny snowflakes were blustering around everywhere outside. It didn't last very long before it turned to sleet and then rain, but it was nice to see while it lasted. There is still snow in the gutters and at the side of the roads here though. I wish all snow flurries were over so quickly though. There's little worse than driving in the snow. *shiver*
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-What's the differnce between a starship and a spaceship?
-Revist Voyager's Distant Origin.
-Take part in the technobable thread!
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Today is the birthday of Majel Barrett Roddenberry, wife of Trek Creator Gene Roddenberry, who played Christine Chapel in the Original Series, Lwaxana Troi in the Next Generation and DS9, and provided the voice of the Ship's Computer in the Original Series, TNG, Deep Space Nine and Voyager.
Today's Television Listings
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series's 'The Side of Paradise' at 10:00am, TNG's 'Redemption' at 11:00am, DS9's 'Crossover' at 12:00pm and Voyager's 'The Q and the Grey' at 1:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing DS9's 'Through the Looking Glass' at 14:00 GMT, TNG's 'A Matter of Honour' at 15:00, TNG's 'A Measure of a Man' at 16:00 and Voyager's 'The Gift' at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In Australia, TV1 will be showing the Original Series's 'The Mark of Gideon' at 19:30, TNG's 'Future Imperfect' at 20:30, Voyager's 'Initiations' at 21:30 and DS9's 'The Storyteller' at 22:30. Thanks go out to Sci-Fi TV Schedules International!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Enterprise episode 'Fortunate Son' at 8:00 p.m eastern time.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show DS9's 'Improbable Cause' at 14:00 GMT, with TNG's 'The Dauphin' at 15:00, 'Contagion' at 16:00 and Enterprise's 'Breaking the Ice' at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!