Gaming BulletsBy Christian
September 19, 2000 - 9:51 PM
- According to a report on GameSpot UK, the definite UK release date for 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' is now Friday the 3rd of November, again later than originally planned.
- Joshua Morris, senior designer of Taldren's 'Starfleet Command II', is interviewed on the Gamer's Pulse.
- Andrew S. Bub at GameCenter has put up another fairly negative review of Interplay's 'New Worlds', awarding the title just 4 out of 10 points.
- A lot better received is 'Voyager: Elite Force', which is the subject of a favourable review by Paul Younger at GameRush. The game is awarded a 9/10 here, and is called a "must have purchase".
- cyKey at the Ecronom also liked the game, giving it a rating of 85%.
- One of the first (relatively) negative reviews of the game has appeared on Game-Over, who give it a rating of just 60%.
- If you're having difficulties playing the game, IGN Guides have the first Elite Force strategy guide. You will have to register (for free) at their site, however.
- Brian Pelletier, Elite Force's project lead, is interviewed on GameSpot UK, talking about the development process and some of the features that were lost during it.
- If you want to win a free copy of the game as well as a Star Trek Encyclopedia signed by Tim Russ (Tuvok), there's a new contest at GameSpot UK offering you the chance to do just that.
- And finally, several updates have beem made to the official 'Elite Force' FAQ, including information about "GameSpy arcade, Timedemos, EAX sound, joystick stuff, a hunk_meg error and a workaround for one of the cinematics that isn't functioning properly for some users", according to Raven's Kenn Hoekstra.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News, TrekWeb and Evil Avatar for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.