Site ColumnsBy Lisa
January 19, 2002 - 11:58 PM
This is only the second cold I've had this Winter. So I suppose I'm getting off lightly.
Colds would be easier to deal with if I didn't own a highly affectionate dog. It's very well that she misses me, but being woken up by a spaniel jumping on top of your stomach doesn't go great lengths towards making you feel better. Said dog is now curled up under the desk, shooting me occasional hurt looks in my direction.
Did half the internet dissappear for anyone else last night? Apparently a router was down somewhere in the US. It was most odd, surfing about and not knowing whether the page I was after was goign to be there or not. Very strange.
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-Which series had the best final episode?
-Is the Federation a socialist society?
-Why doesn't Trek use projectile weapons?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Today's Television Listings
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series's 'All Our Yesterdays' at 10:00am Eastern Time, TNG's 'The Best of Both Worlds, Part 2' at 11:00am, DS9's 'Dramatis Personae' at 12:00pm and Voyager's 'Resistance' at 1:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing TNG's 'Home Soil' at 14:00 GMT, TNG's 'When The Bough Breaks' at 15:00, TNG's 'Coming of Age' at 16:00 and Voyager's 'Tuvix' at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In Australia, TV1 will be showing the Original Series's 'Wink of an Eye' at 19:30, TNG's 'Brothers' at 20:30, Voyager's 'Basics, Part I' at 21:30 and DS9's 'The Passenger' at 22:30. Thanks go out to the Australian Babylon 5 & Star Trek air schedule!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- In Canada, Space! will be showing will show the Enterprise episode 'Silent Enemy' at 8:00 p.m eastern time.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show DS9's 'Second Skin' at 14:00 GMT, 'The Abandoned' at 15:00 and 'Civil Defence' at 16:00. Enterprise's 'Fight or Flight' will be shown at 17:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!