Gaming BulletsBy Christian
August 17, 2000 - 12:52 AM
- BradyGAMES has sent out a press release on the official strategy guide for 'Star Trek: Invasion' they have just made available. 'Invasion' is the first Trek game for the Playstation, and the strategy guide offers you 144 full-color pages containing info on how to beat the game.
- Part 2 of their 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' interview is now available on PlanetUnreal, dealing with things like storyline, graphics and artifical intelligence, and the lack of connection between the developing studio's name, The Collective, and Star Trek.
- Raven's Rob Gee is interviewed in the Trenches, talking about his modeling work on 'Voyager: Elite Force'.
- And another Raven member, James Monroe, is interviewed on Admin Central about Voyager's multiplayer component.
- And 'Klingon Academy' is awarded 92% on GA-Source, in a review written by Brian Rubin.
- Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga and Blue for some of these items.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.