Gaming BulletsBy Christian
July 14, 2000 - 7:21 PM
- A review of the 'Voyager: Elite Force' demo is up at the 3DActionPlanet, written by The Grape. This person (fruit?) thought the demo was "a fun experience", recommending it for download for all Trek fans as well as first-person shooter fans with a broadband connection.
- And 'Elite Force' developer Kenn Hoekstra is interviewed on the Daily Radar, talking about the voice actors in the game, why the Borg are such great enemies, and possible post-release enhancements to the game.
- Several new features have been added to the official 'Elite Force' site: profiles of Janeway and Seven of Nine, fan art, two new enemies and the last of the known weapons.
- Kemuel at GameZone Online has reviewed the Gold Edition of Starfleet Command. Though awarding it an 8.6, he also wonders why the Gold Edition was actually released, as it contains fairly little new material.
- Borg at PlayNow has put up a review of 'Star Trek: ConQuest Online', awarding the turn-based multiplayer game a rating of 7/10.
- Several new screenshots from 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen' have been published at the Adrenaline Vault. The game is set for a September 11 release date.
- British business publication MCV UK is reporting (via the AVault) that UbiSoft is preparing to acquire Activision, the game company currently in possession of the Star Trek license. Activision told the AVault it could not comment on rumours.
- Thanks go out to Blue's News for most of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.