Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
August 13, 2002 - 11:30 AM
- Speaking to Kim Koops at GameSpy.com, 'Starfleet Command III' associate producer Daniel Hagerty said the game would be set prior to 'Star Trek: Nemesis.'
The events of the game take place shortly before the events of Paramount's upcoming Star Trek Nemesis motion picture. The basic storyline was a collaborative effort between Taldren and Activision. [...] Paramount graciously granted us access to a draft of the script for Nemesis, and we were able to add some subtle foreshadowing and allusions to the events of the movie in our game. Those that see the movie and play the game will be able to recognize some of the references we make in some of the campaigns.
To read the complete interview, head over to GameSpy.com.
- 3DActionPlanet recently interviewed Kim Koops of the unofficial 'Elite Force II' web site Holodeck 5 about the upcoming sequel to the successful first-person shooter. The article can be found here. Thanks to Doug Wilson for this!
- An interview with Kenn Hoekstra, project administrator for Raven Software, the company behind the original 'Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force,' is available at this page.
- Taldren has released two new patches for 'Starfleet Command II,' upgrading the game to version 188.8.131.52.
- A new 4.5 MB DIVX 'Elite Force II' trailer can be downloaded at Tiscali Games.
- The most recent CCG design log has been posted at Decipher.com.
Thanks to Blue's News for some of these!