News BulletsBy Caillan
July 13, 2003 - 12:29 PM
- The Woodford Circuit Court has dismissed a lawsuit by William Shatner's (James T. Kirk) ex-wife, Marcy Lafferty Shatner, according to Kentucky.com. She sued the actor for breach of contract after he allegedly provided frozen horse semen instead of the "fresh cooled" variety.
- Showtime's DC 9/11: Time of Crisis, starring George Takei (Hikaru Sulu), Penny Johnson Jerald (Kasidy Yates) and several other Trek alumni (story), has been scheduled to air on September 7 at 8:00 p.m., according to a press release at TV Barn.
- Kilian Melloy at Wigglefish has reviewed John Vornholt's Genesis Force, awarding the book four stars. "Vornholt's Genesis Wave has done more than reconfigure whole solar systems," he said, "it's reinvented the Star Trek formula."
- Wigglefish has also posted an interview with author Dave Galanter (Maximum Warp). In the article, Galanter talks about how he came to write Star Trek books, working in the Trek universe, and gives his thoughts on Voyager and Enterprise. Thanks to dieter for this!
- StarTrek.com reports Elliott Marks, who shot publicity pictures for three of the Next Generation feature films, died on July 9.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.