Gaming BulletsBy Christian
May 11, 2000 - 9:49 PM
- Interplay has announced that its upcoming 'Klingon Academy' game will include Game Commander technology, allowing you to issue verbal commands to your starship crew.
- A new patch, version 1.1, for 'Star Trek: Armada' has been released, fixing problems with a few video cards and addressing a number of bugs.
- Chris McMullen at GamesDomain has written a second opinion of 'Star Trek: Armada', just as negative as their first one.
- The Adrenaline Vault has put up the first screenshots of Interplay's 'Starfleet Command Volume II'.
- Computer Games Online has put up a short E3 preview of 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', including a screenshot of Worf facing a Vorta.
- And the Adrenaline Vault has put up short E3 previews of Interplay's New Worlds and Klingon Academy.
- And this E3, in case you were wondering, is the Electronic Entertainment Expo, taking place until Saturday in Los Angeles. It's the biggest gaming trade show of the year, and of course every Trek game in development will also be shown there. As last year, Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga will be there to cover the event for the Trek Nation - expect several developer interviews and game previews to go up at the site over the next few weeks.
- Thanks go out to Blue and Federation HQ for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.