News BulletsBy Christian
September 10, 2000 - 10:14 PM
- Decipher has posted the names of the 29 people who qualified for the Star Trek Customisable Card Game World Championships via regional, continental and open tournaments, as well as the reigning world champion. One of the participants in the championships will be Greg Fuller, webmaster of the Star Trek Nielsen Ratings Information Database, who won to Open Tournament at Comic-Con.
- Over at the Cynics Corner, there's a new German translation of one of David E. Sluss' biting commentaries, looking at 'Sieg oder Niederlage?' (Sacrifice of Angels). The review was translated by Matthias W. Horn.
- TrekZone.de has an interview (in German) with Jeffrey Combs (Weyoun, Brunt).
- Editor BW has released Issue 30 of the Trekker Newsletter, containing a round-up of the latest Star Trek news as well as reviews, a poll and a mailbag. If you want to subscribe to the newsletter, you can do so here.
- According to Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans! Brent Spiner (Data) and Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) will be among the featured performers at a one-night concert entitled 'My Favorite Broadway: The Love Songs', taking place on the 16th of October at 8:00pm at the City Center in New York. More info on the concert, which will also be broadcast on PBS and made available on CD, VHS and DVD, can be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.