News BulletsBy Michelle
October 5, 2003 - 4:41 PM
- Screen It, a family-oriented movie review site, gave the Denzel Washington movie Out of Time, which stars John Billingsley, a positive review (7.5/10), and said the Enterprise actor might earn award nominations for his performance. Thanks to Alex for the news.
- The Boston Herald also gave Out of Time a good review, awarding the film three and a half stars out of four.
- Writer Terri Osborne will answer fan questions at The Deep Space Nine Avatar Site. You may submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 25, 2003. Please include your full name, place of residence and email contact information.
- William Shatner (Kirk) and Leonard Nimoy (Spock) will appear together at Creation Entertainment's April 24-25, 2004 convention.
- Wil Wheaton (Wesley) talks to the San Jose Mercury News about the joys of blogging.
- Section 31 has posted over 600 screencaps from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
- The Daily Trekker has posted 35 pictures from "Rajiin."
- Master Replicas is holding a sweepstakes to win a trip to San Francisco and help design an authentic replica. Other winners will receive authentic limited edition replicas.
- Phi Beta Kappa's Key Reporter contains a review of a new book, Athena's Daughter: Television's New Women Warriors, which examines Voyager's women as female role models. Thanks to Tim for the alert.
- Tivo users must change their season pass setup from Enterprise to Star Trek: Enterprise to receive the show now that its title has changed. Thanks to Tivo users who sent in alerts!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.