News BulletsBy Amy
March 5, 2001 - 8:03 PM
- Fandom.com's Star Trek Central has some excerpts from a Starlog interview with Robert Duncan McNeill.
- The 'Men Cry Bullets' DVD, which stars Jeri Ryan has finally been shipped to the distributors who ordered it. For more information, visit Jeri's Official Site.
- Meanwhile, Patrick Stewart's (Captain Picard) site has posted a number of new links to items related to the actor's current projects as well as a few news items. Among the links is one to a 15-minue long interview with Stewart on 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?', where he briefly touches up how TNG interfered with his plans to do the play.
- The latest edition of Fandom.com writer Ariel's 'Subspace Echoes' column is out. This week's edition, number 21, looks at the potential Series V spoilers, the recent Jeri Taylor interview and 'Workforce II'.
- Jeri Ryan's (Seven of Nine) 1996 TV movie Co-Ed Call Girl will be airing on HBO Plus on March 15 according to her official site.
- AntonyF of Fandom.com's STC has posted an article looking at the recent rumors that Neelix would be leaving the show in 'Destiny', revealing that he also received the rumor a couple of days ago - but doesnít believe it.
- The Deutscher StarTrek-Index just released another review of the region 2 DVD "Star Trek VI - The Undiscovered Country". It's in German, but Malte Kirchner sends word that the overall outlook on it is good.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.