News BulletsBy Christian
June 3, 2000 - 11:12 PM
- The third and final trailer for 'X-Men', starring Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) as Dr. X, has been released.
- According to this article on the official Star Trek site, yesterday's edition of 'Secret Agent Man' on UPN featured a guest appearance by John DeLancie (Q) as a Mars-worshipping cult leader who possesses a powerful biological weapon. 'Secret Agent Man' premiered in January on UPN, but was cancelled after only a few episodes due to disappointing ratings. Over the summer UPN is airing the remaining episodes.
- Several new pictures from the Fed Con 8 convention in Berlin have been put online, showing stars such as Brent Spiner (Data) and René Auberjonois. They are linked to at the news page of Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans!
- As reported previously, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will be hosting a special 40th anniversary screening of the classic SF film 'The Time Machine', this Wednesday at 20:00. The film is shown as part of the Los Angeles Conservancy's 'Last Remaining Seats' film festival. According to a press release from the producer, during the event there will also be a special live appearance by George Takei (Hikaru Sulu).
- And finally Yvonne Harrison has put up a very in-depth report of the recent Holodiction convention in Australia, featuring appearances by Lolita Fatjo, Max Grodénchik(Rom) and Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris). Fatjo and Grodénchik, who are a couple, are apparently working on a little musical called 'The Ferengi Family Hour' or something similar.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.