Worst Case Scenario
Episode Title: 'Worst Case Scenario'
Episode Number: 325
Synopsis: "Torres discovers a holodeck scenario set early in Voyager's mission, in which Chakotay leads a mutiny and takes over the ship. It proves so popular with the crew that Tuvok, who had written the story as a training exercise for security personnel, is convinced to finish it. But when he tries to do so, he discovers that Seska has made some deadly changes in the program."
Original Airdate: May 07, 1997
Written By: Kenneth Biller
Directed By: Alex Singer
- Martha Hackett as Crewman Seska
- Majel Barrett Roddenberry as Computer Voice
- Michelle Erica Green - The Trek Nation
- Colin 'Zeke' Hayman - Fiver (Parody)
- Jim Wright - Delta Blues - 5/5
- Jamahl Epsicokhan - Star Trek: Hypertext - 3/4
Can't get enough of 'Worst Case Scenario?' Check out the following merchandise:Read the Review
Read the Parody
Next: 'Scorpion, Part One'
Return: 'Voyager' Episode Guide