Unification, Part One
Series: 'The Next Generation'
Episode Title: 'Unification, Part One'
Episode Number: 507
Synopsis: "Shocked to learn that Ambassador Spock has apparently defected to the Romulans, Picard and Data travel to the Romulan homeworld to meet with an underground peace movement."
Original Airdate: November 04, 1991
Story By: Rick Berman, Michael Piller
Teleplay By: Jeri Taylor
Directed By: Les Landau
- Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock
- Mark Lenard as Sarek
- Joanna Miles as Perrin
- Stephen Root as Captain K'Vada
- Graham Jarvis as Klim Dokachin
- Malachi Throne as Senator Pardek
- Daniel Roebuck as Romulan
- Erick Avari as B'Ijik
- Karen Hensel as Admiral Brackett
- Mimi Cozzens as Soup Woman
- Majel Barrett Roddenberry as Computer Voice
- Normal Large as Proconsul Neral
- Tim Lynch - Review - 9/10
Can't get enough of 'Unification, Part One?' Check out the following merchandise: