Next month, The Prop Store will auction four hundred lots of items from various television shows dating back to the 1960s, including Star Trek.
The auction will take place Saturday, December 1 from 10:00 AM PST in Valencia, California, at the Prop Store‘s auction facility. Bids for items will be taken live, online, or by telephone.
Some of the Trek items are as follows:
- Grecian toga worn by Kirk in Plato’s Stepchildren. $40,000-$60,000
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture production slate. $3,000-$5,000
- Klingon disruptor. $30,000-$50,000
- Klingon black and gold toga. $4,000-$6,000
- Mini-dress/vest worn by Lenore Karidian in The Conscience of the King. $6,000-$8,000
- Martha Leighton’s black paisley dress with feather detail from The Conscience of the King. $6,000-$8,000
- Sylvia’s (Catspaw) Momentary Illusion green pantsuit. $6,000-$8,000
- Multiple hand drawn sketches from William Ware Theiss.
- Jewelry designed by Theiss.
- Spock’s Grecian chiton and gold belt from Plato’s Stepchildren. $20,000-$30,000
There are also several items from spin-off Trek; including costumes and a telescope from The Next Generation, a set of Tribbles and a Cardassian disruptor from Deep Space Nine, and two of Mark Shostrom‘s Emmy nomination certificates from Voyager.
To see more and to participate in the auction, head to the link located here. To see the Trek items, click the TV Treasures Live Auction and choose the Sci-fi category. The Trek items will be found on pages 4-6.
The video below shows some of the auction items, including those from other shows.