ANOVOS has introduced a new piece of Trek-themed apparel, a Captain Kirk Bomber Jacket.
The bomber jacket was worn by various Captains, dating back to Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
The bomber jacket features:
- Suede jacket shell with front snap-closures.
- Satin-lined interior for easy wear over uniform undershirts or those that tell people to climb rocks.
- Bi-swing back pleat for mobility.
- Inside chest pocket for small items (wallets, phones, et al.).
- Exterior slash pockets.
- Cuffs with snap closure.
- Commendation band on left sleeve.
- Sewn-on “rank strap” over right shoulder, mirroring the uniform aesthetic of the mainstay Starfleet Commissioned Officer’s Uniform.
- One (1) separate “rank pillow” for Captain’s rank pin (pin is sold separately).
- Low-profile “shoulder horn” piping.
- Replicated and modified from production assets.
In addition, a sewn-on Starfleet emblem belt buckle, which unbuckles into two pieces, is available; as well as a Starfleet chest badge available only with the costume and not sold separately.
Other components sold separately include Captain’s Rank Insignia, and Commendation “Pips & Squeaks” Pin Set.
Wave 1 Pricing for the Bomber Jacket is $299.95 until 11:59 PM PT on June 29. After that, it will cost $350.00.
To order your Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Kirk Bomber Jacket, head to the link located here.
Click on thumbnails to see larger photos of the jacket.
Source: Press Release