CBS Consumer Products has announced its list of Star Trek: Discovery licensees; which will sell apparel, books, figures and more.
“We are excited to bring the iconic world of Star Trek back into fans’ homes through this fantastic new series and new product collections,” said Veronica Hart, senior vice president, CBS Consumer Products. “This impressive lineup of partners is just the beginning and fans can expect to see more as we prepare to beam up to the U.S.S. Discovery this fall.”
Here are the new licensees:
- Simon & Schuster for a worldwide publishing program
- IDW for comics
- Titan Entertainment for souvenir magazines
- Rizzoli for calendars in the U.S.
- Danilo for calendars in Europe
- Impact Rock for posters and prints in Australia
- Pyramid for posters, prints and fan gear in the U.K.
- Disruptor Beam for a mobile game update to Star Trek: Timelines
- Rubie’s for costumes
- Trevco for t-shirts in the U.S.
- Anovos for replicas of the new Starfleet uniforms in the U.S.
- QMX for prop badges and replicas in the U.S.
- Cotton Division for apparel and accessories in France
- Eaglemoss for die-cast ship models
- McFarlane for figures in the U.S.
- FanSets for pins in the U.S.
- Gentle Giant for 3D replicas in the U.S