Today, Star Trek Beyond was released on iTunes as a digital release, and this release includes nine behind-the-scenes bonuses that will be available on every release of Beyond, as well as two deleted scenes and a gag real.
The nine behind-the-scenes bonuses are as follows:
- Beyond the Darkness (10:07). Early production/story development.
- Enterprise Takedown (4:30). Motivation behind the destruction of the Enterprise.
- Divided and Conquered (8:16). Cast interviews, film clips and on-set production outtakes which explore the relationships of the crew as they’ve been paired off in the movie.
- A Warped Sense of Revenge (5:14). Examination of the villain of the film, Krall.
- Trekking in the Desert (3:05). Filming in Dubai.
- Exploring Strange New Worlds (6:01). Production and set design.
- New Life, New Civilizations (8:03). Alien design.
- To Live Long and Prosper (7:50). Fifty years of Star Trek from the original series through Star Trek Beyond.
- For Leonard and Anton (5:03). Remembering those recently departed.
More information on the features can be found at the referring site.