Earnings for Star Trek Beyond dropped sixty percent during the second week and the movie came in second behind the latest installment of the Bourne franchise.
Star Trek Beyond has cleared over one hundred million dollars overall, but only earned $24,000,000 in its second week.
At the same point with Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek into Darkness, the movies were both just short of $150 million.
The top five movies of this week were:
- Jason Bourne. $60,000,000. Total: Same
- Star Trek Beyond: $24,000,000. Total: $105,720,378
- Bad Moms. $23,400,000. Total: Same
- The Secret Life of Pets. $18,210,000. Total: $296,177,745
- Lights Out. $10,810,000. Total: $42,877,032
Source: Cinema Blend