In honor of the debut of the third expansion of Star Trek Online, called Star Trek: Online: Agents of Yesterday, TrekToday is giving away fifty game codes courtesy of Star Trek Online.
In Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday, players are sent “back in time to create new Captains in that era, fly classic Starships and experience new episodes inspired by the television series that started it all. As a Captain from The Original Series; players will participate in new task force missions, interact with iconic characters voiced by original Trek actors and command era-appropriate ships, including the Enterprise, Constitution-class starship.”
“Agents of Yesterday introduces an exciting cast of characters, voiced by beloved Star Trek actors. This includes Star Trek: The Original Series‘ Chekov, played by Walter Koenig and Montgomery ‘Scotty’ Scott, voiced by Chris Doohan, son of James Doohan. The expansion also features Admiral Leeta from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, reprised by Chase Masterson and Temporal Agent Daniels from Star Trek: Enterprise, played by Matt Winston. Actor Joseph Gatt will also make his Star Trek Online debut as cyborg crewman 0718 from Star Trek Into Darkness. In addition to a new cast of characters, Agents of Yesterday also introduces a new specialization tree and new task force missions.”
The list of the expansion’s features includes:
- New Episodes – Players can access the new tutorial section to start their journey as a Captain from Star Trek: The Original Series and experience over a dozen new missions.
- New Starships – Agents of Yesterday includes over a dozen new starships from every era, from the famous 23rd Century Constitution-class Cruiser to the 31st Century Chronos-class Temporal Dreadnought.
- New Specialization Tree – After becoming a Temporal Agent, players can manipulate time to ensure the timeline is protected against those trying to destroy the past.
- New Special Task Force Missions – This new feature allows Captains to team up with other members of the community to take on all-new challenges in space and on ground.
- An All-Trek Cast – The expansion features Chekov, Daniels, and more characters straight from the TV shows and movies voiced by the original actors.
- New Universe to Explore – Agents of Yesterday features content, actors and themes from the Kelvin Timeline, the universe which the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek films are based on.
To download and play Star Trek Online today for free, head to the link located here.
So, what about those fifty codes? Each code is good for a Temporal Agent Starter Pack. The pack contains:
- Tier 1 USS Enterprise. A legendary 23rd century Starfleet vessel, the Constitution-class Cruiser regularly went where no one had gone before. A durable, versatile ship, it handled a variety of missions, including exploration, first contact, research, and system defense.
- Tier 6 Temporal Battlecruiser Paladin Class. Drawing inspiration from the 23rd century Ranger-class, the Paladin-class Battlecruiser is very tactically focused. It features a potent weapons platform, and a number of sophisticated maneuver systems make the Paladin a remarkably agile vessel for its class.
- TOS Torn Uniforms. The classic The Original Series Uniforms worn and torn from battle. This costume unlocks for all TOS and Federation characters on an account.
- 0718 Bridge Officer. Hailing from the Federation of the “Kelvin Timeline,” 0718 serves as an officer in Science Branch aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise under Captain James T. Kirk. A cyborg with a specialty in computer systems, 0718 was a member of the Enterprise crew as she began her five-year mission
- Title: Temporal Agent. This title is exclusive to purchasers of the Temporal Agent Pack or Temporal Agent Starter Pack. It unlocks for all TOS and Federation characters on an account.
To enter the draw for one of these Temporal Agent Starter Packs send an email to TBonzwebsites@gmail.com by Saturday, July 9 at 11:59 PM ET. Fifty names will be chosen and the winners notified at some point next week. A full list of the winners (no surnames or emails posted for those concerned about privacy) will be posted on TrekToday‘s Facebook page.
Source: Press Release