CBS Consumer Products has announced a full schedule of Star Trek merchandise to coincide with the fiftieth anniversary of the Star Trek franchise.
The items that will be arriving this year include toys, games, apparel and books.
“This is going to be a landmark year for Star Trek and we are thrilled to have so many new licensing partners on board for fans around the world who love this iconic franchise,” said Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS Consumer Products.
Items will include (by company name, and then by product, if provided):
- Spin Master – remote controlled vehicles
- Wooden Expressions – tridimensional chess sets
- Cult Cross – German Trek novels
- National Geographic – Star Trek Guide to Our Universe hardback
- Accutime Watch Corporation – Trek-themed watches
- Brainstorm – running apparel
- Somerbond – sleepwear
- Threadless – t-shirts and socks
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Roads Innovation
- Wish Factory
- Gale Force Nine – Star Trek hobby game
- USAopoly – Trek-themed board games
Source: Licensing Biz