In honor of the forthcoming thirty-fifth anniversary of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, the Philadelphia Film Society and Geekadelphia will present six days of Trek film screenings.
The films will include all six of the original series films.
The schedule for the films is as follows:
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Friday, December 5 at 8 PM
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan – Saturday, December 6 at 8 PM
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock – Sunday, December 7 at 8 PM
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home – Monday, December 8 at 8 PM
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier – Tuesday, December 9 at 8 PM
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country – Wednesday, December 10 at 8 PM
There are special events after most of the screenings. After the screening of The Motion Picture, there will be a discussion by Dan Tabor of Geekadelphia. After the screening of The Search for Spock, there will be a William Shatner Impersonation Contest, and Q&A and Trivia.
After The Voyage Home, there will also be a Q&A and Trivia, plus a 1980s Costume Contest; while The Final Frontier will be followed by a Costume Contest and Trivia.
Wrapping up the event, after The Undiscovered Country screening, a new original episode of the fan-made film Starship Farragut will debut, and there will be a Q&A and Trivia, and a special themed Wine Night!
The screenings and associated events will take place at the PFS Roxy Theater at 2023 Sansom Street in Philadelphia. Individual tickets for each screening will be $10.00 while an all-access pass will cost $50.00 and will include reserved seating. For those wishing to select four of the films, a general admission pass will cost $35.00. To order tickets, head to the link located here.
Source: Press Release