Walter Koenig will finally receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.
Koenig was the only one of the seven original series actors without a star and fans had campaigned to rectify that oversight.
- Adam West (Batman)
- Valerie Bertinelli (One Day at a Time)
- Matt Groening (The Simpsons)
- Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order: Special Victims Unit)
- Patricia Heaton (Everyone Loves Raymond)
- Marg Helgenberger (China Beach, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Vin Diesel
- Scarlett Johansson
- John Lasseter
- Malcolm McDowell
- Summer Redstone
- Kate Winslet
- Richard Burton (posthumous award)
Koenig’s star will now join those of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, Nichelle Nichols, James Doohan and George Takei on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Recipients have five years from the date of selection to schedule their ceremonies.