News BulletsBy Michelle
December 31, 2003 - 10:20 PM
- Galactica 2003 reports that a decision whether to pick up former Trek scribe Ron Moore's Battlestar Galactica has been postponed by the Sci-Fi Channel, who have already extended the actors' contract options, because of the expense involved in producing the series. Thanks to The Great Link.
- Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres) reported in her holiday update that she very much enjoyed shooting two episodes of Lyon's Den but was uncertain when they would air, as the show is currently on hiatus and NBC has not ordered additional episodes of the series.
- ABC Newcastle has an audio interview with Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) from September 2003. Thanks to Shaun.
- Wigglefish has a review posted of the Star Trek: Enterprise novel Daedalus by Dave Stern.
- Star Trek: Enterprise arrives in France on January 7th, 2004 on the cable and satellite channel CanalJimmy, beginning with the pilot, entitled "En avant toute." Viewers will be able to choose their preferred language to watch. Thanks to Didier.
- The United Federation of Planets reports that on January 4th, Enterprise's second season returns to broadcast on Channel 4 in Britain, airing at 16.40 rather than its previous time slot at 18.30.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.