Gaming BulletsBy Christian
May 31, 2000 - 10:21 PM
- After releasing a map editor just over a month ago, Activision has now released an object editor that allows you to add and modify ships and structures to the game. However, be aware that some of these utilities require the professional graphics package SoftImage, Federation HQ notes.
- And that same 'Armada' game has moved up three places to no. 12 in the PC Data Entertainment Software Sales Top-20.
- Thrrrpptt! at the 3D Action Planet has written a first look at 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', the Collective's upcoming 3rd-person action game. The preview is based on an actual look at the game during this year's E3 conference and an interview with the title's Senior Programmer Simon Hallam.
- Over at the Starfleet Universe, they've posted the first installment of their 'Starfleet Command Volume II' development diary. In this diary, the creators of the game will give regular updates on its status, starting with an update by senior designer Joshua Morris.
- Thanks go out to Federation HQ for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.