News BulletsBy Christian
May 31, 2000 - 4:21 PM
- Christopher Plummer (General Chang) is in final negotiations to join the cast of 'American Tragedy', a four-hour CBS miniseries about the O.J. Simpson legal team. Plummer, who also already played in TNT's legal post-WWII drama 'Nuremberg', will play the role of senior attorney F. Lee Baily.
- SimplyCollectible, an internet retailer of collectible figures, has announced that Mike Burgess has joined its management team. Previously, Burgess served as president and CEO of The Hamilton Collection, where he acquired a license to produce Star Trek collectibles.
- Kevin Kidder at the Columbus Dispatch has written an article on the 35th annual Marcon convention, which took place in Columbus this weekend. In the article, several Trek fans are interviewed about their love of conventions.
- Steve Krutzler at TrekWeb has put up a review of 'A Stitch In Time', the autobiographical Garak novel by Andrew Robinson, who played Garak on DS9. Krutzler calls the novel "a wonderful departure for the avid 'Trek' reader and a brilliant delight for the casual if not-at-all 'Trek' reader."
- Entertainment Tonight Online is running a contest in which you can win copies of Activision's real-time strategy game 'Armada', as well as DVD copies of the last three Trek feature films. Thanks go out to StarTrek.com for the link!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.