News BulletsBy Christian
March 31, 2000 - 10:59 PM
- TV Guide is confirming the Voyager season finale will air on the 24th of May, and 'Fury' (featuring the return of Kes) will air on the 3rd of May.
- StarTrek.com (does anyone else miss the Continuum name?) is reporting Volumes Eleven and Twelve of the Original Series DVDs will be released on the 16th of May. Volume 11 features the episodes 'Tomorrow is Yesterday' and 'Return of the Archons', while Volume 12 features 'A Taste of Armageddon' and 'Space Seed'.
- The U.S.S. Bounty, a Star Trek fan club in Canada, is currently running an online contest where they are giving away DVD and VHS copies of 'Free Enterprise', the independent film starring William Shatner (James T. Kirk). You can find out how to participate here.
- AnotherUniverse's Daily Buzz is reporting that WWF Smackdown!, UPN's 'high-adrenaline' and high-rated wrestling program, is the most offensive program on television, according to a Parents Television Council study. Apparently, the show is responsible for 11 per cent of the combined sex, cursing, and violence reported in the study.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has updated his Star Trek Books Database with the back cover description of the TNG novel 'The Genesis Wave, Book One' by John Vornholt, scheduled for a September 2000 release. In addition, he's also put up author info pages for Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen and John Vornholt.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.