News BulletsBy Caillan
October 30, 2003 - 12:05 PM
- E! Online has published an article looking at Enterprise's ratings this season, commenting that the show may have suffered due to competition from the world series. "I think we took a hit up against baseball," a UPN spokesperson said. "Now that the games are over, we're going to be back on track." Read the full article here. Thanks to Sandy for this!
- USA Network will screen the film 15 Minutes, starring Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko) and Kelsey Grammer (Morgan Bateson), at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Thanks to Matt Klamm for this!
- The University of Queensland physics department recently tested a model of the USS Enterprise in a "super-orbital expansion tube". To find out how it fared, head over to the full report. Thanks to Matt Garrett for this!
- NBC has elected to drop The Lyon's Den from its November sweeps line up, according to the Futon Critic. The legal drama features Robert Picardo (the Holodoc) in a recurring role.
- There was better news for Whoopi Golderg (Guinan) on the television front. According to the Hollywood Reporter, her self-titled comedy series has been picked up for a full season by NBC.
- Bill Williams has reviewed the novelisation of "The Expanse" and "The Xindi" at TrekWeb. "Much of the novel is standard novelisation efforts of the two episodes, and in bringing this novel to print it mines little new gold," he wrote, awarding the book a score of three out of five stars.
- The on-screen credits for "The Shipment" are now up at Psi Phi.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.