News BulletsBy Michelle
August 30, 2004 - 3:25 AM
- There is a transcript of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway)'s Q&A from Creation's July 31st Las Vegas convention at Totally Kate!
- CNN reports that Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan) will reprise her one-woman Broadway show at the Lyceum Theatre this November.
- Galileo 7 has announced an October convention appearance by Reiner Schoene of the hit German Star Trek parody (T)raumschiff Surprise, who also guest starred on Star Trek: The Next Generation, as well as Larry & Janet Nemecek.
- FedCon meanwhile has a guest list including Leonard Nimoy (Spock) and his Alien Voices partner John de Lancie (Q).
- An aerospace engineering Ph.D. student at the University of Texas at Austin has done a research project on "The Conceptual Design of a Constellation Class Star Ship."
- GI has an article on the Activision lawsuit against Viacom for failing to promote the Star Trek franchise sufficiently to promote game sales. Thanks to Jaimeson.
- In other gaming news, Decipher has announced a delay in the release date of the "Fractured Time" set for the Star Trek CCG until October 6th.
- DVD Answers has menu shots from the Star Trek: Generations SE DVD.
- Trekpulse has posted over 200 DVD screencaps from TNG's "The Battle".
- The French cable channel Jimmy will air the second season of Enterprise beginning September 5th. Thanks to Xeen.
- Enterprise will air in Spain on Calle 13 beginning September 22nd and will continue every every Wednesday at 21:40, according to Canal +. Thanks to Miguel.
- The third season of Enterprise will begin airing in Latin America on September 17th on the AXN Channel. Thanks to TrekWeb.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.