News BulletsBy Christian
August 30, 2000 - 11:15 PM
- Psi Phi is reporting that 'The Eugenics Wars' by Greg Cox, which was previously scheduled to be published as a single hardcover meganovel, will now be appearing as two hardcovers in July 2001 and July 2002.
- And two RealAudio segments featuring Cox are available now at the Sci-Fi Channel's Seeing Ear Theatre. The segments include an interview with the author and readings of his 'Assignment: Eternity' novel.
- A Variety article by Michael Schneider has both good and bad news for UPN's new series 'Level Nine'. On the one hand, only 4% of the American television audience said they'd heard of the series, the least of all series. However, of those over 70% said they intended to watch the show, the highest of all series.
- Kevin Dilmore at the official Star Trek site has put up an interview with Terry J. Erdmann, author of the recently released Deep Space Nine Companion.
- Ariel at Star Trek Central has written a new article about the great Klingon-Tribble battles.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.