News BulletsBy Christian
July 30, 2000 - 12:39 AM
- Decipher, the publisher of the Official Customisable Card Game, has put up a new online customer survery. As a way of showing thanks, they'll draw 10 names at random from among all completed surveys received by noon, July 31, 2000, and each of the winners gets to choose between either a Star Wars or a Star Trek CCG Display Set.
- Gustavo Leao at TrekWeb has posted a new article, in which he proposes that it might be time to also upgrade the special effects of 'Star Trek V: The Final Frontier' for a DVD release.
- The Great Link is reporting that the release date of the 'Star Trek: Generations' Region 2 DVD has been moved forward to the 4th of September.
- David Henderson at Psi Phi has posted the entire dust jacket description for the first New Frontier hardcover, 'Excalibur: Restoration'.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) will be signing copies of 'Star Trek: Preserver' on Monday the 31st of July at the Brentano's in the Beverly Center, California. The store will have Shatner sign copies for mail order, with a 15% discount for the occassion. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- And Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) will be speaking at the Stella Adler theater as part of an ongoing series of lectures called 'Hollywood speaks at the Adler.' Admission is free but students (of the acting school) get priority seating over the general public. This event will take place on Saturday the 5th of August, at 1:00pm. Thanks go out again to Jeff for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.