News Bullets (2)By Christian
March 30, 2000 - 11:10 PM
- Amazon.com is now accepting orders for the 'Gepetto' soundtrack, featuring the vocal talents of Brent Spiner in the song 'Bravo, Stromboli'. The release date is either the 18th or the 25th of April, and the CD carries a suggested retail price of $16.99. Thanks Welcome, Brent Spiner Fans!
- The German Corona WebBEAT has put up a transcript of an interview with Jens Stegemann of Star Events, the organisation behind the troubled Galileo-7 convention. In the interview, he provides a full explanation of everything that went on recently, and also mentions they'll soon finally start sending out entrance tickets for the con.
- Adam Bailey has sent out issue 103 of the Optical Data Network, his bi-weekly Trek newsletter. As usual, the newsletter contains a round-up of almost every Trek news item published in the past several weeks.
- About.com's Star Trek Fans has been updated with reader reviews of TNG's The Inner Light, Voyager's Timeless and Voyager's Child's Play.
- SciFi Headquarters has been updated with a 17.3 MB video file of the 2nd annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, presented in 1996, during which Star Trek was honoured. You can find the file here.
- And the official Star Trek Continuum appears to have lost that name, and has now been relaunched as StarTrek.com, featuring a much simpler, faster design, though still mostly the same content.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.