News BulletsBy Caillan
January 30, 2003 - 9:52 AM
- Larry Nemecek, author of the 'Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion' and editor of the Star Trek Communicator, will be a guest on the Internet talk show I-SCI-FI.com at 6:30 p.m. Pacific Time (9:30 p.m. Eastern Time) tonight.
- TNN will be running daily Next Generation sweepstakes throughout February. Each night viewers will be directed to log on to the cable network's web site and answer trivia questions on that evening's episode. Prizes include autographed photos and TNG DVD sets.
- TrekZone.de has posted a report on the status of 'Star Trek Nemesis' at the German box office. The film has now slipped to third place behind 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' and 'The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.'
- The German web site Star Trek Voyager Centre has published its review of 'Star Trek Nemesis,' with reviewer Lin Xiang calling the film the worst Trek movie.
- Casey Biggs (Damar) will be appearing in the February 3 episode of CSI: Miami, entitled 'Forced Entry.' Thanks to Holly Kim Wilson for this!
- Michael Hinman at SyFy Portal has posted a script review of the new Battlestar Galactica miniseries, written by former Trek scribe Ronald D. Moore.
- According to Psi Phi's Star Trek Books Database, 'Immortal Coil' has gone back for a third printing.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.