News BulletsBy Caillan
January 30, 2002 - 6:19 PM
- According to Project Quantum Leap, Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) will be appearing on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Monday February 11 and The Rosie O'Donnell Show on Tuesday February 12. He will also sign copies of the 'Broken Bow' novelisation at the Rockerfeller Centre in New York on Monday February 11 at 12:30pm.
- Jason Turner of the Bring Back Kirk campaign will be taking part in a competition on the British show The Big Breakfast tomorrow morning. If he wins, the campaign will receive the support of host Richard Bacon who will help the movement gain exposure in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- The Trekker Newsletter has posted its roundup of book news for February.
- Psi Phi has added a ratings tracker to its Enterprise site.
- StarTrek.com has posted an article remembering the Space Shuttle Challenger and TNN's Next Generation schedule for February.
- SAT.1 spokesperson Tina Ziegler recently told TrekZone.de that Enterprise will air in Germany in 2003, not 2002. However, it is likely German fans with pay television will be able to see the series this year. The original report can be found here at TrekZone.de.
- A new list has been posted at About.com - First Things a Trekker Would do with the Ring of Power.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.