News BulletsBy Amy
January 30, 2001 - 5:22 PM
- Star Trek will be one of the shows featured in 'Breakthroughs', a new original vignette series that will be airing in February on TV Land. Created to salute Black History Month, the series will "highlight some of the pivotal moments which furthered the roles of African-Americans" on television, according to the cable network. Read more here.
- Greg at Strek.com has posted an article celebrating his Star Trek Portal's 2nd birthday, as well as another article looking back at some more recent designs for the site.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) will appear as a guest on NBC's 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien' tomorrow evening. Thanks go out to the official William Shatner Connection for this!
- The official site has posted another article looking at what various Star Trek Alumni are up to this week in the movies and on tv.
- The official site will be holding a Q&A session with Voyager actor Ethan Phillips (Neelix). To particpate, click this link and send in your questions.
- The front and back covers for new TOS and Challenger novels Gateways #1 & #2 ('One Small Step' by Susan Wright and 'Chainmail', by Diane Carey) are now online over at Psi Phi's Books Database.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.