News BulletsBy Michelle
November 29, 2004 - 9:37 PM
- Producers of a film about Lady Godiva that will star Pamela Anderson would like William Shatner (Captain Kirk) to play the villain, according to The Coventry Observer.
- Shatner's official web site has posted the third part of his Q&A.
- VRRRM has a transcript of an appearance by Vaughn Armstrong on (Admiral Forrest) Hypaspace Weekly.
- Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway)'s Tea at Five will play from January 18-23 at Baltimore's Hippodrome Theatre. Center Stage is extending a special offer to Star Trek fans who use the code "ENGAGE" at Ticketmaster.com to receive 20% off any tickets purchased by December 31st. Additionally, a limited number of VIP tickets for the opening night gala are available for $100 each and can be purchased by calling 410-986-4006.
- ABC News has a report on university courses on Star Trek.
- Star Trek has been named one of the most influential television shows, according to poll results published by the Salt Lake Tribune.
- Bravo TV listed the 100 Best TV Characters, including Captain Picard was at 55, Mr. Spock was at 21 and Captain Kirk at 9. Thanks to Steve.
- Entertainment Insiders has an obituary for Christopher T. Gerrity, an assistant director on Star Trek VI: The Voyage Home, who died of undisclosed causes on November 16th. Thanks to Alex.
- The SF Site's Babylon 5.1 column looks briefly at "The Augments."
- TrekPulse is having a competition for UK and Ireland residents to give away a Star Trek: The Complete Third Season Region 2 DVD set.
- TrekPulse also has 250 screencaps from the DS9 episode "Necessary Evil" and 1265 screen caps from Star Trek VI: The Search for Spock.
- TrekWeb has a review of Christie Golden's Star Trek: Voyager novel Old Wounds.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.